Wednesday, March 26, 2008

KookHakWon and Seoul

On March 16th we had a demonstration for about 2300 instructors of Dahn Hak. It was an incredible experience, it felt as if there were 10,000 people. The next day we traveled to Seoul to do our demonstration in front of a group of news reporters that Dr. Ilchi Lee was going to meet. I could see how important news reporters are to society and how they can have an impact on the day to day of so many people. I hope they felt a sense of hope and will stay more positive when they deliver their daily message.
March 18 and 19 we got to meet with the YEHA groups of both north and south Seoul. In total we met with about 140 young people, did a demonstration and talked about the Hong Ik Philosophy. It was a great opportunity to get to know the younger crowd and be able to share what we are doing with them. I had the opportunity to share in front of the group and I noticed that I could feel their big heart and it reminded me of the YEHA group in Houston and how their heart was the same. It was the same because our vision is the same; a vision of living in a harmonious world towards the benefit of earth and humanity. So GREAT!
These days I also heard many amazing things about the YEHA DMD camp in Sedona. I also got to see a video from that camp. It was so inspiring to see everyone training outside while the snow was falling! It reminded me of our first day in Korea.

No comments: